Your investment plan focuses on choosing the right investments for your situation. Advanced planning goes further and looks at the life you want to live and the legacy you want to leave behind.
Our research has shown that successful clients are most concerned with 4 areas – wealth enhancement, wealth transfer, wealth protection and charitable giving. We develop strategies in each of these areas, incorporating estate and tax planning, insurance, asset protection and charitable giving techniques in order to provide a comprehensive plan that addresses your major financial concerns.
We examine questions such as:
- How much do you want to set aside for heirs?
- Can you reduce your income and estate tax liability?
- How can insurance be used in your financial and estate plan?
- Are there charities that are important to you and you would like to support?
- What are the different options for putting away money for retirement and then taking it out when you need it?
- What is the value of your business and is it providing you with the income and quality of life that you imagined that it would?
- Do you have an exit and/or succession plan for your business?
- How can you provide retirement funds for your employees and educate them on the benefits?